WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Friday, April 25, 2014

LETTER FOR NANNA

LETTER FOR NANNA

This is my latest portrait commissioned by a Florida Grandpa of his granddaughter at their mailbox. I composed this painting using a number of photos as reference. The watercolor painting is a gift for the little girl's graduation from university this year!

Art Prints, canvas prints, art posters, acrylic prints, metal prints and art cards are available for purchase.

Visit Koehler Art Studio Gallery to see more of my paintings of children and commission an original portrait of the child or special person or pet in your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment