WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

House Portrait Commission

HOUSE PORTRAIT COMMISSION

Commission a painting of your home from photo online direct from Canadian artist, Hanne Lore Koehler. International clients welcome! See price list and examples.

Commission an original architectural watercolor, oil or acrylic painting, ink or pencil drawing direct from artist's studio online or in person. My basic PRICE LIST will give you a general idea of my fees; however, for a definite quote, please email your photo and specifications (size, watercolor, oil, acrylic, pencil) along with details you would like added, omitted, changed or combined with another photo. I would be delighted to examine your photographs.

I will reply with your free cost estimate to paint or draw the image. All commissions are hand-painted or drawn personally with sensitivity by Hanne Lore Koehler. We deliver worldwide. Satisfaction guaranteed. International clients welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment